Monday, November 16, 2009

Vivian Becker Passes Away at 91

From Monica,
Vivian Becker passed away at home his morning, Monday November 16th. I was right there at her side. A long journey! For those of you who knew my mom, she was a pretty amazing woman. Always gracious, always full of her good humor, and always ready for visiting. Thanks to all of you who helped with groceries, picking up meds, checking on me, random cribbage games, walks around the loop - the many things that made this journey a little easier. My heart is sad, but mighty full knowing Paul and I made a comfortable and safe home for mom these past few years. If you want to make a donation to Hospice or DeGroot Nursing home in Vivian Beckers' name, that is what she wanted. Will be seeing you around.
Love,
Monica & Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive