Thursday, May 20, 2010

Garden Farms Scarecrows!

I don't know about you all but, I am loving all of the scarecrows that have cropped up this spring in the neighborhood! The creativity and the intention that has brought all of the scarecrows to life speaks volumes about Garden Farmers. Each one seems to reflect something about it's creator(s) whether it's a representation of themselves or a personification of some alter ego. As I cruise around the hood I can't help but feel so blessed to live in a place where folks have taken the tradition of scarecrows to a whole new level purely for the enjoyment it brings to them and their neighbors. I hope to see even more Garden Farms Scarecrows cropping up in our gardens this Summer. I'm not sure what the crows think about them but, they sure brighten my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive